Firebase Cloud Messaging(FCM) Test
Enter the details below and click on TEST. For more info on how to get your FCM server key or android Device Token go to the FAQ section.
How to obtain FCM token/server key?
1. Click the settings icon/cog wheel next to your project name at the top of the Firebase Console.
2. Click Project settings.
3. Click on the Cloud Messaging tab.
4. The key is right under Server Key.
How to find FCM device token?
1. Make sure you have correctly setup FCM. Refer the Firebase Guide for more information.
2. Your device token will be returned in the onNewToken method of your FirebaseMessagingService class. Refer this stackoverflow answer for details.